Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Raya special: RAYA! Eid-Fitr!

Today's Monday's pick Raya special is all about food and food! :P ahaha...ok I am late by 3 days but who's counting right? (Right Al?) Anywhoo...I don't know what is so special about raya...eid...except the extraordinary delicious mouth watering food that people serve us for FREE at their humble homes and you can sit there and stuff your face till you can't eat anymore...so what? But of course you don't do that...stuff yourself till you can't eat anymore...just saying. You can do that. And it might seem rude ya know.


Anyway, I don't know what to pick for raya...I think I am out of raya ideas...but I will be back next Monday (hopefully :P) so...stay safe for raya people! (Al I know you wanted something extravagant but I can't think of anything...ahaha sorry!)



Selamat Hari Raya








 

~ a!kO

No comments: