Thursday, September 17, 2009

Akira's Friday: O2 by Orange Range

Hai Minna-san, Konichi ha! Today's pick is a song called O2 by Orange Range. This song is the Opening Theme for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (Kodo Giasu: Hangyaku no Rurushu R2) and has always been my alarm ringtone for sahur. I find this video rather interesting. I first listen to this when I was watching Code Geass so when I found the video, it awed me. I was thinking that the video would be something modern which will suit the cool, awesome tune of the song. Somehow, it kinda make me feel like the song doesn't actually match the video. But since I'm an "addict" to that era, it doesn't really matter now. Hahaha... and I Love this song. Honestly, I prefer it to be collaborated with Code Geass opening video. Nonetheless, it's a good tune to be worked up on a Friday morning.



O2 by Orange Range


Orange Range is a band originated from Okinawa and I'll put this as easy as possible, their songs are Awesome. O2 single was released in May 2008 and was featured in Orange Range's 5th Album, Panic Fancy and as I've mentioned earlier, it's the OP for Code Geass R2.

Here's from me this week. Saa, kitte kudasai.

No comments: