Wednesday, September 16, 2009

'Belated' Monday's pick: Bangles


OMG! I so totally forgot about Monday's pick since I have started my short course, and the wireless connection is so sucky that I really am about to explode. Thankfully I have my long list of games I could play. *pheeew* I could die and do nothing in the very cold temperature controlled room (not, it's damn cold and if the ac are not on it's damn hot).

So anywhoo, my belated Monday's pick would have to be bangles. I am so (kinda) into it now. I mean eons years ago, I am more of the silver/gold bracelet kinda girl you know. Until last January both of my silver bracelets snapped while CLK was here, so I didn't have the time to replaced it. Yeah I know should've asked CLK to replaced them for me :P but there are seriously no great looking silver bracelet I have come upon.

So then I have decided to move onto bangles. :) And I freakin' loving them! Ok, I don't have a lot of them but I am stocking up (for the lost time). Presently I have some beaded ones (from SARAWAK! HELL YEAH!), and some wooden ones (from Sarawak too!!), some leathery-type ones, errr, what else? I think I have some like stainless steel ones too, and a few others I don't remember. Don't you guys just love accessories?? Especially bangles (and earrings and rings and anklets and...well that's for another day :D ). I guess i'm just an accessories girl :). So this week's pick would have to be BANGLES!!!


 
*image courtesy of www.fashionista.com 
*image courtesy of www.costumesofindia.com

xOxO,
a!k0

No comments: