Thursday, October 28, 2010

What keeps me going

One game that I use to despise (then) was minesweeper. I still remember the first time I tried to play it I was like WTF??!!~ What the heck am I suppose to do with this game =___='' It doesn't make sense. And I also had a very short temper for reading manuals and I would go read, read, read, skip, skip, skip. See it doesn't do much does it?

So one fine day, I was determine to understand this freakin' thing, I actually read the instruction. It wasn't that long anyway, I am sure you all have tried playing minesweeper. And lo and behold it is effin easy. EASY. Like really easy!!! =___= I was like so and felt o.O for awhile. And I am addicted and hooked on that game ever since.

I think the fastest time I did for the easy game is 15 seconds, might be a lil slower or faster. But I can never beat my own score. I am proud of it. :D My friends still thinks it's hard and don't understand it but it amuses me and takes my time. And it keeps me going. There are so many puzzle it's endless. :D And since no one can beat my score, I rock at it. XDD


See? Doesn't that just makes you feel smart? :P - via farmtocityguy.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kel & Jaz said...

I remember when I was younger I used to always play minnesweeper, except I didn't know how to play so I would just click and click and all of a sudden there was a sad face and I had to start over. But it amused me so I kept playing, until I got bored.

A few years ago my brother actually figured out how to play the game and taught me and now I think it's pretty easy, but I still don't have enough patience to do the big puzzles lol. I stick with the medium size! haha

xoxo, jaz
Enter my Work it Wednesday Giveaway

a!k0 said...

LOL yes, I use to just click click and click cause I hated to read what you're suppose to do, then I got really good at it!! XD And now my fave one is the big size :D It's challenging and I can never do it fast enough because my hands get fidgety and would just click. The big one is hard tho :D