Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday's pick: Birthday Month and my favorite

So yeah, I am guilty for not updating (when I said I would). I am sorry world m(_ _)m. I did not fulfill my promise. *cries* So to start this off (again!) I will share the song that I am currently beginning to love. It's by Christina Arguilera (one of my favorite singer), You Lost Me.



She's a hot mommy :)



I love this song, cause I just love Christina XD but also I think the lyrics are powerful. I love slow songs, and this just touches my heart.




I love her looks, her voice, her... ♥♥♥ :) 


And it's my birthday month~ YAY! O C T O B E R!! Love it cause it means Autumn (but we don't have autumn :'( ), Halloween and my birthday of course :D.





Here's a slice of birthday cake for you and some Halloween candies.


\



Birthday quote:

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. – Lucille ball

No comments: