Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pick of the Week: Gwen Stefani - Cool

Today's pick is Gwen Stefani's Cool! I just love this song. It makes the impossible sounds possible. The reason why I've been listening to this sing for the past one week is because... things have not been so.. well between me and somebody. It's just me thinking that way actually, because well, to him, these things are.. not important. So I just wanna make me feel better. =) Enough ranting Akira! enjoy peeps~



~Gwen Stefani - Cool~

3 comments:

Kel & Jaz said...

Great reason to listen to a song. I like how songs can really cheer you up..or make u sad. . but anyway! great song!!

xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

I love qwwen
http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

a!k0 said...

Gwen is awesome!!! :D