Thursday, October 15, 2009

Akira's Friday: B'z B'zzzzzz!!


Ichibu to zenbu - B'z


Minna-san, Konnichi-ha! This week, (a very random week for me), I've been listening to another awesome tune and this time, it's from B'z. Yes..... I'm sure most of you remember them. B'z the super-kakkoi duo - Matsumoto Takahiro and Inaba Koshi!!

Still don't remember who they are?? Come on guys! The name B'z should give you the buzzzzzz... :D. Okay.. okay.. Perhaps you remember the drama Beautiful Life starring the awesome Takuya Kimura? Yes... The theme song 'Konya Tsuki no Mieru Oka ni' by B'z?




Konya Tsuki no Mieru Oka ni - B'z


LOL!!! Okay.. It's me. It's just me. I have to post that. LOL. I love that song. Seriously. Maybe next time i will post other songs from B'z. They are AWESOMEEE!!!! But today, enjoy the two songs!!!! Kitte kudasai, douzo!

No comments: